Acquiring new digital collectibles on NHL Breakaway is as simple as most other online purchases to which we have all become accustomed. Have your credit card and id ready. With the help of our payment processors, you will soon be able to open your new packs and explore the highlights stored within.
Let's get started!
1. Visit the Drops Page on NHLBreakaway.com by clicking Drops on the top menu bar.
2. Choose the type of pack you would like to purchase. There may be more than one type, each containing highlights of different rarities and capturing different types of moments. Once you have found the Pack you want to purchase, review the price and choose the how many you would like to purchase.
4. Review the purchase summary to ensure the details are correct and press Continue.
5. You will be directed to our payment processor where you can begin the check out process. Tap Login to continue.
6. Enter your email to login or create a new payment account and press Continue.
7. A verification code will be sent to your email. Once you have grabbed the code, enter it in the window provided.
8. Enter your name and date of birth as they appear on your drivers license or passport. This step enables us to better keep the platform fair for members of our community.
9. Enter your credit card details. (Note: this will be stored to help speed along future transactions.)
(Curious about the "Delivering to" above? Read more here.)
11. Our transaction processor will start doing their work in the background. This verification and transaction processing can take a few minutes, but is usually completed much more quickly. As part of the transaction, record of your purchase and ownership of your digital collectible is recorded.
12. After closing out of the MoonPay processing window you may see the following message. Click Go to My Collection to proceed to open your pack(s) and see other digital collectibles you have acquired.
Canceling Your Order
You can cancel your order at any point of the transaction process. Doing so will release the collectible(s) back to the inventory for another user to potentially purchase.
What is Delivering To and is it important?
You may have noticed a "Delivering to" as you were completing your the purchase of your pack (this step above). This is a reference to your unique wallet where your digital collectibles are stored. As part of your purchase, we will deliver your pack(s) to this wallet.
Throughout your collecting experience on NHL Breakaway, your other digital collectibles will also be stored there. But don't worry, you don't have to memorize your wallet address. Your NHL Breakaway account is linked to the wallet and you are able to view its contents right from your account. Simply tap on My Collection from the menu bar in the upper right corner.